2DTG's DPM Reader is a software upgrade, critical enhancement for Handheld’s Nautiz X4 mobile computers with Windows Emdedded Handheld 6.5 extending their capabilities into DPM/Dot Peen area. Nautiz X4 designed to deliver multi-purpose computing, communication, and data collection at desktop-like speed, empowering workers to get the job done, regardless of location.
Nautiz X4 utilizes an advanced Honeywell imager (N56XX) featuring Adaptus 6.0 technology. When upgraded with DPM Reader it demonstrates solid DPM performance for different types of marks on a variety of substrates - on par with some specialized scanners in the market.
DPM/Dot Peen decoder (Windows EH 6.5) package includes:
- Keyboard Wedge DPM Decoder - powerful, automated data-collection system. It provides real-time data acquisition and forwarding it to to the foreground MS Office applications. Allows to monitor captured image while decoding.
- Scan Wedge DPM Decoder - similar tool - allows to forward decodered data to any application, database or custom built systems installed on your mobile computer, and
- Barcode Reader - Demo decoder to demonstrate software performance.
DPM upgrade (DPM-EH-NX4) can be added to any configuration of Nautiz X4 computers running Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.
If you do not have a device - purchase DPM software, pre-loaded to the Mobile Computer.
If you already have Mobile Computer and want to extend its capabilities to DPM/Dot Peen area:
- Download the trial version of the DPM Reader (trial version is fully functional but decode output is slightly modified – some characters are replaced with asterisks).
- Add to Cart to purchase license. At the end of the Check-Out process please enter the Terminal Serial Number(s) of your device in the “Order Comments” window.
- The License file for each submitted Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. This license is valid both for Reader and SDK.
- Copy the License.txt file into the same directory where you have placed 2DTG’s application (see User’s Guide for details).