2DTG's DPM/Dot Peen Reader and SDK is a software upgrade, important enhancement for Honeywell’s Dolphin 6500 Mobile Computer with Windows CE 5.0 OS.
Dolphin® 6500 is a lightweight and versatile mobile computer that provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications in retail, grocery and light-industrial supply chain environments.
Though Dolphin® 6500 utilizes an older generation imager (N53XX), when upgraded with DPM Reader it demonstrates decent DPM performance for different types of marks on a variety of substrates. Extending its capabilities to the DPM area might be particularly beneficial for the "light-industrial applications" where DPM marks are widely used along with the regular (“paper”) labels. Dot Peen capabilities proved to be critical for fluorescent (Ultra-Violet and Infrared) Dolphin 6500 based data terminals.
DPM upgrade (DPM-CE) can be added to each configuration of Dolphin 6500 Mobile computer running Windows CE 5.0.
If you do not have a device - purchase DPM software, pre-loaded to the Mobile Computer.
If you already have Mobile Computer and want to extend its capabilities into DPM area:
- Download the trial version of the DPM Reader (trial version is fully functional but decode output is slightly modified – some characters are replaced with asterisks).
- Request Quote for OEM Pricing (high volume licensing), or
- Add to Cart to purchase license. At the end of the Check-Out process please enter the Terminal Serial Number(s) of your device in the “Order Comments” window.
- The License file for each submitted Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. This license is valid both for Reader and SDK.
- Copy the License.txt file into the same directory where you have placed 2DTG’s application (see User’s Guide for details).