2DTG's DPM Reader is a software upgrade, critical enhancement for Honeywell’s Dolphin mobile computers with Windows Emdedded Handheld 6.5 extending their capabilities into DPM/Dot Peen area.
Dolphin mobile computers with Windows Emdedded Handheld 6.5 utilize an advanced imager (N56XX) featuring Adaptus 6.0 technology. When upgraded with DPM Reader they demonstrate solid DPM performance for different types of marks on a variety of substrates - on par with some specialized scanners in the market.
DPM upgrade (DPM-EH) can be added to each configuration of Dolphin computers running Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5: Dolphin 70e ("Black"), Dolphin7800 rugged enterprise digital assistant (EDA), Dolphin 99EX, Dolphin 99GX and Dolphin 6500 Mobile computers.
If you do not have a device - purchase DPM software, pre-loaded to the Mobile Computer.
If you already have Mobile Computer and want to extend its capabilities into DPM area:
- Download the trial version of the DPM Reader (trial version is fully functional but decode output is slightly modified – some characters are replaced with asterisks).
- Request Quote for OEM Pricing (high volume licensing), or
- Add to Cart to purchase license. At the end of the Check-Out process please enter the Terminal Serial Number(s) of your device in the “Order Comments” window.
- The License file for each submitted Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. This license is valid both for Reader and SDK.
- Copy the License.txt file into the same directory where you have placed 2DTG’s application (see User’s Guide for details).