2DTG offers industrial grade PDF417 barcode decoding software on USB Dongle key (HASP® HL PRO by SafeNet, Inc.). Unlike RTL license, Dongle license is not tied to a particular computer - the software can be used on any PC to which the Sentinel HL key is connected. It does not require an Internet connection to activate the software..
PDF417 barcode decoding library / SDK Specifications and Benefits:
Provides for Decode speed selection with 3 optional mode prior to PDF417 barcode decoding:
- Fast Mode - High speed decoding (~ 2x faster than Robust Mode) - for applications where decoding time is critical and image quality is relatively good;
- Robust Mode - lower speed but highest accuracy level – for poor quality images;
- Smart Mode - almost as good as Robust Mode in terms of success decode rate, but still fast enough
- Allows to decrease PDF417 symbol search time within the image, if PDF417 barcode orientation is known, by providing for three optional settings – “Left->Right”, “Horizontal”, “Vertical”, “All Direction”
- PDF417 decoding library provides for Quality Parameters assessment in accordance with ISO 15415, 15416
- Provides for up to 100 PDF417 barcode decoding in one image via variable setting
- Introduces pre-processing filter for print gain correction - reduces or enlarges the bar widths with respect to spaces prior to RDF417 barcode decoding
- Provides for omnidirectional PDF417 barcode decoding enhanced for low modulation grade or blurred images; compensates for uneven illumination
- Provides for robust PDF417 barcode decoding even for symbols with overall damage up to 40%: barcodes with damaged borders, perspective distortions and most geometric distortions; lowered restrains on values of Defects and Edge Contrast (compared to ISO/IEC 15438).
- PDF417 barcode decoding library may be ported per customer request to multiple Embedded platforms (TI, ARM, Power PC, MIPS, etc.) and IDE (GCC, Code Composer Studio (CCS), IAR Embedded Workbench, Tornado, Montavista, MULTI (Green Hills), VisualDSP++, Cross Core Embedded Studio, etc.)
- Input parameter of the decoding software is a two-dimensional array of bytes which correspond to the gray scale brightness of pixels. (Our Demo Application includes the source code of "BMP convertor" into 2D array).
Enterprise B2B, internal corporate distribution
– low volume model
Available from On-line Store!
Contact 2DTG Sales office for quantity discounts