Features and Benefits
Xenon 1900/1902, Vuquest3310g, Granit 1910i/1911i, N5600 upgraded with DPM Plugin, demonstrate very good DPM/Dot peen performance – on par with the specialized DPM scanners.
- Advanced DPM performance for a fraction of DPM platform cost
- Robust Dot Peen decoding, including marks on a rough (cast) surface
- Effective for DPM marks both on the mirror-like surfaces, and on the curved surfaces
- Automatic "digital auto-focus" for poor quality images
- Best "Performance-to-Price Ratio"
- Easy software installation on already deployed scanner
How to Buy
Download Trial version of the Multi-Platform DPM Plugin and follow “Plugin Installation Instructions” - the Plugin installation takes just couple minutes (Trial version is fully functional but decode output is slightly modified – some characters are replaced with asterisks).
- “Request Quote” for OEM Pricing (high volume licensing), or
- “Add to Cart” to purchase Plugin license. Please enter 10-characters Serial Number(s) in the “Order Comments” window at the end of the Check-Out process (we recommend to scan all serial numbers into this window to avoid typos).
- License Command Code and License Number (20 characters string) for each submitted Serial number will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. You can also see this number(s) in “My Account” section of the site (under your Order No.) when you logged in.
- Scan received License Command Code and you Imager is ready for work (see Plugin Installation Instructions for detail).
Supporting Software / Manuals:
|HSM USB Serial Driver||EZConfig-Scanning Utility||Xenon / Granit Area-Imaging Scanner User’s Guide|