2DTG offers RTLs (Run-Time-Licenses) of Data Matrix decoding software interfaced to Windows 32/64 (XP, …, 10), Linux 32/64, Android 4.x, 5.1 and embedded platforms – Enterprise edition (EP) is recommended for industrial grade applications.
Data Matrix Decoder / Reader Specifications:
- Data Matrix decoding library meets all requirements of ISO/IES 16022, 15415
- Provides for DPM (including Dot Peen) Data Matrix decoding in accordance with ISO/IEC 29158-2011 DPM Quality Guideline
- Provides for Quality Parameters assessment in accordance with ISO 15415 along with Data Matrix decoding
Provides for application specific speed/robustness selection for Data Matrix decoder / reader:
- Regular Mode – for most (including DPM) images - combines high success decode rate with high speed;
- Ultimate – for the particularly challenging images (increases success decode rate by ~ 7-10%, but decode time may also increase by 25-30%);
- Express Mode - high speed decoding (~50% faster than Regular mode, but decode rate might be ~10 lower) - for the applications where decoding time is critical and image quality is reasonably good
Incorporates built-in pre-processing filters for particularly challenging Data Matrix images submitted for decoding
- Sharpening Filters, recommended for low contrast and blurred images, including Adaptive (Auto) Filter, Musk Filter, and Sharp1, Sharp2 iterative filters;
- BWR Filter, compensating for size irregularities in Data Matrix cells
- Multiple Data Matrix decoding - up to 100 symbols within one image
- Optional settings allow for inverse (white-on-black image) color Data Matrix decoding and a “mirrored” Data Matrix symbol decoding
- Data Matrix Decoder / Reader accurately decodes Data Matrix symbols with border destruction of up to 15%+
- Data Matrix decoding algorithm ensures omnidirectional decoding of symbols having perspective distortions in the range of [-60 .. +60] degrees from the upright scan direction and “reads” Data Matrix symbols with minimum module size as low as 2x2 pixels (“regular” industry requirement - min. 4x4 pixels)
- Data Matrix Decoder / Reader has been ported / interfaced to a multiple Embedded platforms (TI, ARM, Power PC, MIPS, etc.) and IDEs (GCC, Code Composer Studio (CCS), IAR Embedded Workbench, Tornado, Montavista, MULTI (Green Hills), VisualDSP++, Cross Core Embedded Studio, etc.), as well as Windows CE 5.0 and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Input parameter of the decoding software is a two-dimensional array of bytes which correspond to the gray scale brightness of pixels. (Demo application includes the source code of "BMP convertor" into 2D array).
OEM Enterprise B2B
– high volume model
As low as $2.20 per license!
Comes with FREE Data Matrix encoding library / SDK (up to 10 licenses)
|Contact 2DTG Sales office for detail|
Enterprise B2B, internal corporate distribution
– low volume model
Available from On-line Store!
Contact 2DTG Sales office for quantity discounts
License activation notice:
Windows 10/32 users: if you have Virtual Keyboard running on your PC, you may need to temporary disable it before Activation/Evaluation (see also "Licensing / Evaluation Guidelines, Rev.03/16").