Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions… And Answers!
Find the answers to your questions right here. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask us via email. You will always reach a seasoned developer to help you.
- When/where the use of your software is mostly beneficial?
- Do you offer Technical Support options once we exceed our first year support for 2DTGs libraries?
- When upgrading from our libraries older than January 1, 2012 will I be required to re-compile our software/code with the new library?
- Can I request to be billed based on a Purchase Order?
- Can I request a credit card to be processed manually?
- How can I pay with Credit Card but not with a PayPal account?
- How can I compare the performance of your barcode decoding software against competing products?
- What industries use 2DTG’s software mostly?
- How can I decode barcodes utilizing 2D Technology Group decoding libraries?
- We have a customer deploying via Citrix/Remote Desktop and they are running into issues. Is this blocked in your library?
- I tried to activate license of my system online but I recveived an error message(s): "Could not communicate with server.", "Activation failed. Error Code 2". What has happened and how can I resolve this issue?
- It seems that HASP Dongle Key prevents using your library in the Debug mode. But without debugging I can not check if my application works correctly with your library. What can be done about that?
- We are migrating an old project from Windows XP to WIN 7. We have used Data Matrix Decoding SDK and HASP dongle key in that project. Will this dongle driver be compatible with WIN 7?
- Is it possible to switch from 32bit to 64bit OS with the same dongle key?
- Can I upgrade my HASP HL PRO dongle keys I already have on hand with your newer library and without sending them back?
- Where can I download the dongle key drivers needed for my Operating System?
Data Matrix SDK
- Can your Decoding libraries to decode barcodes both from a file and from a data stream, so we do not need to save camera images to files?
- We tried both your Online Decoder and C++ Demo of the Data Matrix Decoding library (Enterprise Edition). We found that your Online Decoder recognized our input but the SDK did not. Are we missing something?
- It says on your website that your products work with C#. Could you please provide some sample code showing how your DataMatrix Decoding SDK works with C#?
- Are your Data Matrix libraries compatible with Linux 2.4?
QR Code SDK
- We are experiencing difficulties in decoding some of the "good looking" Data Matrix images utilizing your Plugin, while the system decoder seems easily handles them. Any ideas?
- Your DPM plugin for Honeywell Adaptus engine is interesting, but I could not read a code with Xenon 1902HD that was etched in a surgical instrument. The size of the Data Matrix code (16 x 16 square) was 2.5 x 2.5 mm.
- Please give some examples of commercially available imaging devices utilizing 2DTG’s software.