2DTG offers 1D barcode software on USB Dongle key (HASP® HL PRO by SafeNet, Inc.) interfaced to Windows 32/64 (XP … 8) and Linux 32/64 – it is recommended for industrial grade applications. Unlike RTL license, Dongle license is not tied to a particular computer - the software can be used on any PC to which the Sentinel HL key is connected. It does not require an Internet connection to activate the software.
1D Barcode Decoding library / SDK Specifications and Benefits:
1D Barcode Decoding library includes 3 groups of 1D barcodes as follows:
- EAN 13, EAN 8, UPCE, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar
- GS1 Databar (Omnidirectional, Stacked Omnidirectional, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Truncated, Limited, Stacked)
- PharmaCode, USPS PostNet, USPS IMB, New Zealand PostCode
- The decoding library allows to auto-discriminate 1D barcodes within the first two barcode groups above
- Provides for Quality Parameters assessment in accordance with ISO 15416 along with the results of 1D barcode decoding
- The software provides for omni directional barcode decoding and inverse color (“black-on-white” and “white-on-black” 1D Barcode decoding
- Provides for full diagnostics of barcode environment beyond the ISO standard limitations such as small quiet zones, or checksum errors
- Assures more reliable 1D barcode decoding due to confirmation across the additional scan lines
- Provides for accurate decoding of 1D barcodes located on rounded surfaces
- 1D barcode Decoding library have already been or may be ported per customer request to multiple Embedded platforms (TI, ARM, Power PC, MIPS, etc.) and IDE (GCC, Code Composer Studio (CCS), IAR Embedded Workbench, Tornado, Montavista, MULTI (Green Hills), VisualDSP++, Cross Core Embedded Studio, etc.)
- Input parameter of the decoding software is a two-dimensional array of bytes which correspond to the gray scale brightness of pixels. (Our Demo Application includes the source code of "BMP convertor" into 2D array)
Enterprise B2B, internal corporate distribution
– low volume model
Available from On-line Store!
Contact 2DTG Sales office for quantity discounts
Network Licensing and Terminal Services
Terminal Services are not supported by our regular, "single instance licensed library". Running library over the network requires network license, which is not bound to any particular workstation on the network, but rather to the network itself. 2DTG offers network licenses both for RTL and Dongles providing the ability to host multiple, simultaneous client sessions. Activating / deploying the DLL on one instance (either workstation or server - “seat”) will enable all seats (up to the total number of purchased network licenses) to have access.
For Network license on Dongle,
- select network option you need at the time of order, or
- purchase network upgrade (if you have already acquired dongle license from us before).