2DTG offers a DPM-grade (“Direct Part Marking”) Data Matrix decoding software for integration with Honeywell's Dolphin and HandHeld's Nautiz X4 mobile computers to extend its capabilities into DPM/Dot Peen area. It is compiled in Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, Windows CE 5.0 and Android 4.x environment.
The package includes:
- DPM Reader - Data Matrix decoding program based on Data Matrix decoding DLL, developed by 2D Technology Group specifically for DPM, including Dot Peen, applications.
- Scan Wedge Decoding APPs - emulates key board entry (sends data to any “active window” application, for instance, data collection system).
- DPM Decoding SDK - “Software Development Kit” that includes decoding library itself and sample program (source code) to assist developers in bulding their own applications (can be customized per customer request) .
2DTG is the Honeywell Total FreedomTM Certified Developer and Business Partner. 2DTG has partnership relations with HandHeld Group, as well.
How to Buy
Download the trial version of the DPM Reader and follow the corresponding User’s Guide (trial version is fully functional but decode output is slightly modified – some characters are replaced with asterisks).
If you already have Mobile Computer and want to extend its capabilities into DPM area:
- Request Quote for OEM Pricing (high volume licensing), or
- Add to Cart to purchase license. At the end of the Check-Out process please enter the Terminal Serial Number(s) of your device in the “Order Comments” window.
- The License file for each submitted Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. This license is valid both for Reader and SDK.
- Copy the License.txt file into the same directory where you have placed 2DTG’s application (see User’s Guide for details).
If you do not have a device - the best solution is to purchase DPM software, pre-loaded to the Mobile Computer .