2DTG offers Barcode Decoding SDK that combines all 2DTG’s libraries in one package. The symbologies can be auto-selected by the Decoding Library or selected manually prior to decoding from the Settings Menu (to speed up decoding process).
The following barcode decoding libraries are included into the package:
- Data Matrix, Enterprise Edition (DM_EP)
- QR Code, Professional Edition (QRC_PRO)
- 1D Barcodes (1D_EP) including:
- Linear symbologies: EAN 13, EAN 8, UPCE, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 and Codabar
- GS1 Databar (former RSS14 family)
- Postal codes: USPS PostNet, USPS IMB, New Zealand PostCode, SwissPostCode, and
- PDF417 (PDF_PRO)
Library features are the same as for the full Windows versions. They are described in detail in the corresponding User’s Guides.
The library can be used on any Windows v. 7-10/32&64, Linux 32&64 or Embedded platform.
It’s GS1 compliant - returns Symbology Identifier that can be used by GS1 users when building their applications.
Data Matrix decoders include “Dot Peen capabilities” extending their use to DPM (Direct Part Making) area.
License activation notice:
Windows 10/32 users: if you have Virtual Keyboard running on your PC, you may need to temporary disable it before Activation/Evaluation (see also "Licensing / Evaluation Guidelines, Rev.03/16").